Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service for Palm Sunday. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video and sing-a-long song sheets. Below that is this week’s Bible study presentation on INFO.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements
- Opening Hymn and Parade – All Glory Laud and Honor (ELW 344)
- First Lesson
- Children’s Sermon
- Gospel Lesson – Mark 11:1-11
- Lynn’s Beloved Verse
- Hymn of the Day – The Church of Christ in Every Age – ELW 729
- Prayers of the People
- Ionian Creed
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction
- Closing Hymn – Ride On, Ride On in Majesty (SBH – 73)
Bible Study Presentation
Being that we are nearing the end of Lent, I thought this might an appropriate time to take a look at a few facts regarding this famous Passion play. Let’s start out with a bit of history. This passion play has been performed every 10 years, beginning in 1634. The participants have always been residents of Oberammergau.
Musicians – SK Chipley – Organ and Piano, Eddie W – Percussion, Bonnie W – flute, Mark A. – guitar
Vocalists: Mark A, Ann G, Brian L, and Bonnie W.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Lent, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, music, Palm Sunday, sermon