Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Below that you’ll find this week’s virtual bible study from John Herrmann on Life after Death beliefs.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements
- Prelude – Jesus, Lord, We Look to Thee – Foundery Collection, 1742, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing)
- Call to Worship and Sharing of the Peace – Pastor Meghan
- Kyrie from Setting 8
- Prayer of the Day
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading & Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Where Charity and Love Prevail (ELW 359)
- Ionian Creed – Pastor Meghan
- Prayers of the Church – Amy Lillquist
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Caleigh and Jayce F.
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation
Today’s bible study presentation from John Herrmann takes a look at how some other major world religions approach the subject of life after death, and concludes with what we Christians believe.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship