Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Below that you’ll find this week’s virtual bible study from John Herrmann, an introduction to Islam.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements – Donna Sanders
- Prelude – From Suite No. 1 by G.F. Handel – performed by SK Chipley
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Kyrie – Setting 8
- Children’s Sermon – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading & Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn of the Day – Lord, Whose Love in Humble Service (ELW 712)
- Ionian Creed
- Prayers of the Church – Eric Kohl
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Jacob S.
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Click on the link below to watch the video.
Bible Study Presentation
Islam is one of the three great monotheistic religions in the world, the other two being, of course, Judaism and Christianity. They all worship only one God. Islam is an Abrahamic religion, meaning that Muslims, along with the Jews and Christians, see Abraham as their first prophet, meaning that he was the first one to make a covenant with God.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship