Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Below that you’ll find this week’s virtual bible study from John Herrmann with an overview of one of the world religions, Judaism.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements
- Prelude – A Mighty Fortress Is Our God – Martin Luther, Arr. Bill Wolaver, 1996 Paragon Music Corp./ASCAP. 1996 Benson Music Group, Inc.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Kyrie from Setting 8
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading & Sermon – Pastor Danielle DeNise – a member of the Bishop’s staff at the office of the NC Synod of the ELCA
- Hymn – “God’s Work, Our Hands” – (tune of ELW 731 – Earth and All Stars)
- Ionian Creed – Pastor Meghan
- Prayers of the Church – Alice Grigsby
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Rylee and Reagan H
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation
After last week’s lesson regarding different religious beliefs of life after death, this week the bible study expands on that theme to take a brief look at a few religions in general. Let’s begin by looking at a few Jewish denominations.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship, Virtual Worship Service