We hope you enjoy this week’s video virtual worship experience. Order of worship is below the video link.
Order of Worship
- Prelude – All Glory, Laud and Honor. Palm Sunday Parade video montage. (ELW 344). Performed by S.K. Chipley with help from the Grace Lutheran Church Band. Public Domain.
- Welcome/Announcements – Beth Chartrand
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Scripture Reading – Pastor Tim Brown
- Sermon – Pastor Tim Brown – Written Text – We May Not Have the Parades, but Donkeys and Hosanna! Never Seemed More Appropriate…
- Hymn of the Day – Prepare the Royal Highway (ELW 264). Performed by S.K. Chipley. Vocals by Ann Goldfinch, Bonnie Weaver.
- Prayers of the Church -Brian LeBlanc
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Tim
- Closing Hymn – Ride On, Ride On in Majesty – Performed by S.K. Chipley
- Postlude – The Palms by J. Faure. Performed by S.K. Chipley (Piano) and Ann Goldfinch (Vocals)
Palm Sunday – Sunday School Lesson
One of our Adult Sunday School Teachers, John Herrmann, shares a Sunday School lesson about why we celebrate Palm Sunday including it’s symbolism and history.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816.Tags: children's message, homily, Lent, Lord's prayer, music, Palm procession, Palm Sunday, parade, prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship