Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Below that you’ll find this week’s virtual bible study from John Herrmann, based on the Gospel of Matthew.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements – Christine Drasser
- Prelude – Stand Up, Stand Up For Jesus – George J. Webb, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing) – performed by SK Chipley
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Sermon Series Song – Take My Life That I May Be (ELW 583)
- Stewardship Sermon Video – Helen Hauser
- Scripture Lesson – Deborah Konneker
- Children’s Sermon – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading – Pastor Meghan
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn of the Day – Voices Raised to You (ELW 845)
- Prayers of the People – Helen Hauser
- Lord’s Prayer – Pastor Meghan
- Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Marion and Annabelle S.
- Postlude – Organ Postlude – No. 71 Allegro by C.F. Kern – performed by SK Chipley
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation
The book of Matthew has an incredible amount of teaching material in it, straight from the Teacher’s mouth. Sometimes, a familiar set of verses will mysteriously take on a new meaning, depending on a changed life situation, or the particular frame of mind you’re in when you hear it.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, prayer, Scripture reading