Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Below that you’ll find this week’s virtual bible study from John Herrmann, talking about Jesus teaching through Parables.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements
- Prelude – Toccata from Suite Gothique, op. 25 by Léon Boëllmann – performed by SK Chipley
- Thanksgiving for Baptism – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Lift Every Voice and Sing #841 – Public Domain
- Gospel Reading– Matthew 25:1-13
- Children’s Sermon – Caity Stratemeyer
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn of the Day – Rejoice, Rejoice Believers ELW #244
- Apostle’s Creed
- Prayers of the People – Sharon Herrmann
- Lord’s Prayer – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Emma and Sydney W.
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God! Follow the links to download copies of this week’s songs.
Bible Study Presentation
Have you ever noticed that sometimes, when Jesus is asked a seemingly simple question, he seems to spout off a response that leaves everyone totally clueless as to what he just said? Or, sometimes when asked a question, he sometimes answered with another question? That drives me nuts.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, prayer