Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy!
Scroll down for this week’s Bible Study presentation from John Herrmann.
Order of Worship
- Council Greeting – by Donna Sanders
- Prelude – In The Garden – C. Austin Miles, Arr. Mark Hayes (2003 Alfred Music Publishing)
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Opening Hymn –All Are Welcome (ELW 641)
- Scripture Reading – Jeremiah 28:5-9 by Sharon Herrmann
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading – Pastor Meghan
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Baptized and Set Free (ELW 453)
- Creed – Pastor Meghan
- Prayers of the Church – Allyson Kohl
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Postlude – When I Can Read My Title Clear – Scottish Melody, Arr. Mark Hayes (2003 Alfred Music Publishing)
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
This week John Herrmann shares part 2 of the study on the Book of Esther.
Download a written copy of the presentation.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: bible study, children's message, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord's prayer, music, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship