Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy!
Scroll down for this week’s Bible Study presentation from John Herrmann on forgiveness.
Order of Worship
- Welcome/Announcements – by Christine Drasser
- Prelude – How Firm A Foundation, Joseph Funk, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing)
- A Few Words from Grace’s Sunday School Teachers
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan Richter
- Opening Hymn – Praise to the Lord, the Almighty (ELW 858) Public Domain
- Scripture Reading – Exodus 19: 2-8a – Tommy Oates
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading – Matthew 9:35-10:8 – Pastor Meghan Richter
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan Richter
- Hymn – I Love to Tell the Story (ELW 661) Public Domain
- Nicene Creed – Pastor Meghan Richter
- Prayers of the Church – Deborah Konneker
- The Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan Richter
- Blessing of High School Seniors
- Postlude – My Tribute, Andrae Crouch, Arr. Tom Fettke (Capital CMG Licensing)
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
This week’s Bible Study presentation is on forgiveness and asks a number of important questions
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: bible study, children's message, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord's prayer, music, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship