Happy Fourth of July! Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy a new feature – the dismissal shared by two of our youth.
Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Check back next week for another Bible Study presentation from John Herrmann. He has planned another two part series on Satan and Angels.
Order of Worship
- Council Greeting – by Christine Hamaker
- Prelude – I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light – performed by S.K. Chipley and Matthew K.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Opening Hymn –Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing (ELW 807) – Public Domain
- Scripture Reading – Jeremiah 28:5-9 by Sharon Herrmann
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading – Matthew 11:16-19, 25-30 – Pastor Meghan
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Take My Life That I May Be (ELW 583)
- Creed – Pastor Meghan
- Prayers of the Church – Alice Grigsby
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Emma and Sydney W.
- Postlude – Postlude (SK) Tribute to America – Arr. Mark Hayes (ASCAP) – (2002 Shawnee Press, GlorySound – Distributed by Hal Leonard)
Children’s Worship Service
Today, we have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes a song and a children’s message. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children's worship, children's message, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord's prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship, worship service