Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Also included below is part one of a multi-week study presentation on Martin Luther from John Herrmann.
Order of Worship
- Council Greeting – by Tim Yeh
- Prelude – Sweet By And By – Joseph P. Webster, Arr. Mark Hayes (2003 Alfred Music Publishing) – performed by S.K. Chipley.
- Call to Worship – Pastor Meghan
- Opening Hymn – Change My Heart O God (ELW 801)
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading – – Pastor Meghan
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Seek Ye First (WOV 783)
- Creed – Pastor Meghan
- Prayers of the Church – Pete Hauser
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Campbell and Helen H.
- Postlude – Passacaille (Chaconne, G 255) by G. F. Handel – Public Domain. Performed by S.K. Chipley.
Children’s Worship Service
Today, we have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes a song and a children’s message. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation
Luther was such a dynamic and forceful figure (read that as a stubborn and opinionated German) that it might be hard to know what to leave out. We’ll see. The framework of the material is based on the NC Synod Reformation Study that was presented several years ago, but I have embellished that with additional findings
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children's worship, children's message, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord's prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship, worship service