Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video and sing-a-long song sheets. Below that you’ll find part 2 of John Herrmann’s bible study on miracles.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements
- Prelude – Organ & Piano Prelude – Voix Célèste by E .Batiste – performed by SK Chipley.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Scripture Lesson – Jonah 3:1-5,10
- Children’s Sermon – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Acclamation – Celtic Alleluia (ELW 174)
- Gospel Reading & Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn of the Day – Will You Come and Follow Me (ELW 798)
- Maasai Creed
- Prayers of the People
- Lord’s Prayer & Benediction
- Closing Hymn – Step by Step (W&P 132)
- Dismissal – Elizabeth G, Mary Reeves G, and Margaret G.
Featured Art: “Casting,” by Jan Richardson; “Awake by Soul,” by Mike Moyers
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation
Last week, we talked about some of the miracles that Jesus performed. I like John’s preference of calling them “signs.” They all had a purpose, and as we pointed out, they either healed someone, displayed the awesome power of God, or raised the dead. They all boil down to Jesus showing compassion, and at the same time displaying his heavenly power. They leave no mistake that He is the Son of God.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, music, sermon