Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video and part one of John Herrmann’s Bible study presentation on miracles.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements
- Prelude – Let All Things Now Living – Arr. Cindy Berry (Copyright 2013 by Alfred Music)- performed by SK Chipley.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Scripture Reading – Samuel 3:1-20
- Children’s Sermon – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Acclamation – Celtic Alleluia (ELW 174)
- Gospel Reading – John 1:43-51 – Mark Anderson
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn of the Day – Lord, Be Glorified (ELW 744)
- Ionian Creed
- Prayers of the People – Delilah S.
- Lord’s Prayer & Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Closing Hymn – Step by Step (W&P 132)
- Dismissal – Tess & Griffin M
Featured Art: “The First Two Disciples,” by Jesus MAFA (Cameroon); An Ancient Light, Jan Richardson
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation
I thought it would be interesting to look at the topic of miracles. Lord knows, we could use one about now, don’t you think? I think what I will do is to first look at some biblical miracles and see what lessons we can learn from them. Then, I want to look at some miracles that occurred after the church was formed, even until today.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, music, sermon