Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Also included below is part three of a multi-week study presentation on Martin Luther from John Herrmann.
Our Gospel reading and Sermon are shared by Danielle Denise – a member of the NC ELCA Synod staff.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements – Jay Goldfinch
- Prelude – We Are Climbing Jacob’s Ladder – Spiritual, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing) – performed by S.K. Chipley.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Opening Hymn – My Life Flows On in Endless Song (ELW 763)
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading & Sermon – Danielle Denise – Director for Evangelical Mission – NC Elca Synod
- Hymn – Precious Lord, Take My Hand (ELW 773)
- Prayers of the Church – Brittany Notch
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Patrick H and Brittany Notch
- Postlude – He Hideth My Soul – William J. Kirkpatrick, Arr. Mark Hayes (2003 Alfred Publishing) Performed by S.K. Chipley.
Children’s Worship Service
Welcome to this week’s children’s worship service that includes a song and a children’s message. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation – Martin Luther Week 3
Today we’ll focus more on his personal life so we can get a better picture of the total package. Did you know that Luther was an imposing-looking individual? He did not fit the mold for monastic asceticism. He liked his
beer and food, and didn’t try to hide the fact. If nothing else, you could say that he was not a phony. What you saw was what you got.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children's worship, children's message, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord's prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship, worship service