Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Continue scrolling to watch the final part of the Martin Luther Bible study.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements
- Prelude – Holy God, We Praise Thy Name – from Katholishes Gesangbuch, ca, 1774, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing) – performed by S.K. Chipley.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Opening Hymn – Step by Step (W&P 132)
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading & Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Jesus, Still Lead On (ELW 624) (Public Domain)
- Prayers of the Church – Sharon Herrmann
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Cole and Anna S
- Postlude – Where He Leads Me – John S. Norris, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing) Performed by S.K. Chipley.
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation – Martin Luther Week 5
Here is final week of our Martin Luther study. Today we’ll pay one final visit to Martin Luther and we’ll consider a concept that was key to his understanding of Christianity. We’ll consider the concept that Luther called the “Theology of the Cross.” The phrase might sound a little intimidating to you, but the idea is central to our Lutheran beliefs, so let’s spend a few minutes trying to decipher it.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children’s worship, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord’s prayer, prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship