Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
Also included below is part two of a multi-week study presentation on Martin Luther from John Herrmann.
Order of Worship
- Council Greeting -Adam Schutt
- Prelude – All Hail The Power of Jesus’ Name by Oliver Holden, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing) – performed by S.K. Chipley.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Opening Hymn – Praise and Thanksgiving (ELW 689)
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading – Pastor Meghan
- Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Let Us Talents and Tongues Employ (ELW 674)
- Creed – Pastor Meghan
- Prayers of the Church – Lynn Hess
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Kylan, Daven, Ezra, and Booker R
- Postlude – Brethren, We Have Met to Worship by William Moore, Arr. Cindy Berry (2013 Alfred Publishing) Performed by S.K. Chipley.
Children’s Worship Service
Thanks for joining us for our children’s worship service that includes a song and a children’s message. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation
Thanks for joining us for part 2 of the study on Martin Luther. We begin this week with a little closer look at some of Luther’s writings, both at the time of the reformation, and afterwards. Luther made effective use of the newly invented printing press to spread his views.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children's worship, children's message, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord's prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship, worship service