Welcome to this week’s virtual worship service. Listen, sing along, and enjoy. Scroll down for the Children’s Worship Video.
We’ve also included part four of our multi-week study presentation on Martin Luther from John Herrmann.
Order of Worship
- Welcome and Announcements – Jay Goldfinch
- Prelude – Minuet in G-minor by Handel, Arr. Wihelm Kempff – Public Domain – performed by S.K. Chipley.
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Meghan
- Opening Hymn – Gather Us in (ELW 532)
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading & Sermon – Pastor Meghan
- Hymn – Healer of Our Every Ill ( ELW 612)
- Prayers of the Church – Becky Smith
- Lord’s Prayer and Benediction – Pastor Meghan
- Dismissal – Addie and Emma M
- Postlude – On Jordan’s Stormy Banks by M. Durham, Arr. Mark Hayes (2003 Alfred’s Music Publishing) Performed by S.K. Chipley.
Children’s Worship Service
Welcome to children’s worship this weekend! We have a family friendly format for children’s worship that includes songs, a children’s message, and a prayer. We hope this helps your family feel spirit filled and connected to God!
Bible Study Presentation – Martin Luther Week 4
Thank for joining us for Week 4 of our Martin Luther study. Today I would like to explore his feelings regarding social and economic issues. I think that this will give us an even deeper understanding as to what made him tick. Let’s talk a little bit about Luther and Politics.
Vocalists: Mark Anderson, Ann Goldfinch, Brian LeBlanc, and Bonnie Weaver.
Musicians: S.K. Chipley – piano and keyboard, Mark Anderson – guitar, Bonnie Weaver – Flute, and Eddie Weaver – percussion.
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.Tags: children's worship, children's message, Hymn, Liturgy, Lord's prayer, Scripture reading, sermon, virtual worship, worship service