As we continue to celebrate Easter, we bring you today’s virtual worship service!
It includes music, prayer, scripture readings, a children’s message, a sermon, and more! The Order of Worship can be found below the video link.
Scroll further down to watch a short bible study presentation from John Herrmann on one of this week’s scripture lessons in I Peter.
Order of Worship
- Welcome/Announcements – Donna Sanders – Grace Lutheran Council
- Prelude – The Strife Is O’er, The Battle Done by Giovanni da Palestrina, Arr. Cindy Berry (Copyright 2013 by Alfred Music) performed by S.K. Chipley
- Confession and Forgiveness – Pastor Tim Brown
- Opening Hymn – Christ Is Risen! Alleluia!” (ELW 382) Public Domain
- Hymn of Praise – This Is the Feast (ELW page 149 – Setting 4) – Led by Brian LeBlanc.
- Scripture Lesson – Becky Smith – Acts 2: 14a, 22-32
- Children’s Message – Caity Stratemeyer
- Gospel Reading and Sermon – Pastor Tim Brown – Gospel from John 20:19-31. Written Text of Gospel and Sermon
- Hymn of the Day –We Walk By Faith” (ELW 635)
- Nicene Creed – Pastor Tim
- Prayers of the Church – Brian LeBlanc
- The Lord’s Prayer – Pastor Tim Brown
- Benediction – Pastor Tim Brown
- Postlude – Jesus Christ Is Risen Today (ELW 365) – performed by S.K. Chipley (keyboard) and Matthew Kohl (trumpet). Public Domain, arr. S.K. Chipley
John Herrmann shares a Bible Study based on one of this week’s scripture readings from I Peter, Chapter 1 – which is a very timely message for our lives. Praise to God for a Living Hope!
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-715816 and CCLI with license 20518339.children's message, Doubting Thomas, Easter, Lord's prayer, music, prayer, Scripture reading